August 4, 2012
On Saturday, August 4th from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. two experts have graciously donated their time to analyze your sites: 1) Jon Singer and 2) David Friedman.
Our agenda will be as follows:
- A brief overview on SEO.
- Some general SEO guidelines.
- For the majority of the session: analysis of your sites for SEO.
- In order to meet most attendees needs, we cannot devote too much time to any one site.
- We will try and select a few representative sites to focus on details that will represent most of the needs of all attendees.
- I will send an e-mail to all attendees about 4-5 days before the event soliciting websites for analysis.
David Friedman is founder and CEO ofhttp://www.saleslogik.com/ and has spent the past 6 years in the Search Marketing business. Sales Logik works in the "White Label/Wholesale" space meaning that we work primarily with Web design companies, advertising agencies and other providers who have client relationships and want to integrate Search Marketig Strategies. They are hard core advocates of transparancy and truth in disclosure of what businesses need to learn to properly engage Search Marketing intiiatives. There are far too many companies out there who are selling "air" to their customers and they want to educate people on how to know when they are getting value and how to select providers with integrity.
|Start date:||2012-08-04 10:00 AM|
|End date:||2012-08-04 12:00 PM|
|Address:||200 S. Wacker Avenue, 15th Floor Conference Room|