July 17, 2012
Twitter and Facebook can be powerful, cost effective tools to start a dialog with your consumers that will create a positive buzz and increase sales.
If you're interested in building your brand’s reputation and social media presence, these workshops are for you! In September, we'll host our Twitter 101 class and Facebook 101 will follow in October
In this valuable session, you learn to:
- Set-up or overhaul your profile to attract the right people
- Discuss the correct voice for your brand -- sometimes friendly banter is great, other times it isn't
- Search for potential customers or prospects
- Creat a custom twitter background
- Start conversations and bond with people interested in your product and services
- Develop a loyal following
- Create a presence that will build your network online and develop valuable relationships offline
- And more...
Who Should Attend?
- Marketers who are new to Twitter and Facebook
- Entrepeneurs intereseted in marketing their business through new channels
- Anyone new to social media with a desire to learn
- Sales people interested in increasing their pipeline
Each attendee will receive a 20 minute follow-up phone consult to answer any questions you may have
About The Trainer
Hope Bertram, Digital Megaphone Founder and CEO, is an Emmy nominated interactive marketing strategist from the Chicagoland area. She holds a Masters in Integrated Marketing Communications from Northwestern University and has worked as a Direct / Interactive Marketer at top companies such as GE Consumer Finance, Discover Card and Sears Holdings.
Most recently she’s become well versed with working with brands and bloggers on live and virtual events that produced results. Creating integrated programs and partnering with top players has been a key to her success while working with clients and sponsors such as Jockey, Kenmore, Buick, Chevrolet, Southwest Airlines, Kraft, ConAgra Foods and more.
|Start date:||2012-07-17 02:00 PM|
|End date:||2012-07-17 05:00 PM|
|Address:||659 W. Diversey|